Today we have information about the biggest roulette win in history and you can find out the biggest recorded roulette win!
In the entire history of the creation of this gambling, only a few people were able to hit the world community with the amount of money won. Let’s take a closer look at biggest roulette wins in history.
Roulette is a tempting, but not stable, opportunity to get a decent win. For largest roulette wins received, there are a very large number of losses. But still, big wins happen.
- At the end of the 19th century in Monte Carlo, Joseph Jaggers received a major win, which made him famous all over the world. Lucky became the owner of 325 thousand dollars.
- At the same time, Charles Wells won almost a million francs in one of the Monte Carlo casinos. A month later, he repeated the game in another casino, and again received the maximum win. Charles was suspected of fraud for such a game, but no evidence was found.
- And in the 90s of the last century, Gonzalo Garcia Pelayo received a huge roulette win in the amount of about $ 2 million at the game of roulette.
- 270 thousand dollars won a 32-year-old British citizen on Sunday in one of the casinos in Las Vegas, according to Reuters.
- Briton Ashley Revell thoroughly prepared for the game. He sold everything he had, including clothes. Having rented a tuxedo, he and his family came to the casino, went to the table with a roulette, where he set everything that he had earned for his life to “red”. The total stake amounted to 135 thousand dollars. The croupier accepted the bet, launched the ball and after a few moments Ashley Revell became twice richer – the “7th red” fell out.
Speaking of biggest recorded roulette win, it should be noted the case recorded in the Guinness Book of Records. The most significant winnings received by the Norwegian in online casinos amounted to more than 11 million euros. This event was recorded in 2011.